Friday, February 8, 2013

One Direction: Larry Stylinson hardcore sex, Harry Styles fucks Louis Tomlinson

One Direction's management is trying soooo hard to make out that Harry Styles is straight. First with dating Taylor Swift, Hollywood's queen of dating gay guys, and now that staged "omg shock horror" stripper picture. Harry looked as interested in the stripper as I was, when i turned 18 years old and my straight friends took me to a strip club and naked women were shaking their stuff in my face. LOL
In reality, we all know Harry is Louis' boyfriend or at least fuck buddy, so here is Larry Stylinson again, Harry on top, about to ride Louis' ass.
I promise next time, I'll make one of Louis on top! But in my opinion, Louis should always bottom, Look at his ASS! that bubble butt was made to be fucked. Louis gives my cute ass a run for its money. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment